Dr.Duino Pioneer Edition
Limited Time Offer: Get a FREE Arduino Uno Clone With Your Pioneer!
Become An Electronics Master, Faster With Dr. Duino!
*Simple Assembly Required 60-90 Minutes Depending on skill level.
**Shown here with the Dr.Duino Expansion Pack, Sold Separately.
Get started in the exciting world of electronics with this complete Arduino Uno compatible starter kit.
It's specifically designed for those new to electronics and the Arduino Uno ecosystem.
It has everything you need to learn about electronics and comes with FUN projects you can build right out of the box.
Your Electronics Learning Studio
*Shown here with the Dr.Duino Expansion Pack, Sold Separately. Simple Assembly Required
An ultra compact, yet fully featured electronics learning platform for any Arduino Uno compatible board.
You'll be learning at light speed and building super cool projects even faster!
How Does It Work?
A Mini Motherboard
At its heart is a special type of motherboard.
It is based on an electronics platform from a company named Arduino.
The form factor which you see above is based on the wildly popular Arduino Uno.
In the center of the board shown above is whats called a "Microcontroller" which is essentially the brains of the entire board.
It's programmed in a very easy to learn language called C.
Who is Arduino?
An Electronics Eco System
Arduino is an Italian based company who single handedly changed the face of how people get started in electronics.
ANYONE with a desire to learn about electronics, can make some truly impressive projects in minutes, not weeks, months or even years.
Arduino is a Registered trademark of Arduino AG. Dr.Duino is not affiliated nor endorsed by Arduino AG.
What's A Shield?
*Shown here with the Dr.Duino Expansion Pack, Sold Separately. Simple Assembly Required.
The Dr.Duino Pioneer (top left of photo) is referred to as a shield which plugs into any Arduino Uno compatible motherboard (bottom right).
Compact And Portable
Pocket Sized Electronics Laboratory
*Shown here with the Dr.Duino Expansion Pack, Sold Separately.
Once stacked on top of one another, you have a super compact, powerful, portable electronics laboratory which fits in the palm of your hand.
Making it perfect for learning and experimenting anywhere, anytime!
Why Learn With Dr.Duino?
Experience The Dr.Duino Difference!
Note- Purple board in photo not included.
The Dr.Duino Pioneer which took about 10 seconds to pop on top of the Arduino Uno clone included with the kit.
No testing needed, it all just worked.
That's a pretty giant difference in both time and frustration!
What Can I Build With It?
Introducing Dr.Duino's Labs
Shown here with optional expansion pack and premium projects. Sold separately.
Dr.Duino's labs is built on the core principle that learning should connect theory with real world applications.
When you purchase a Dr.Duino Pioneer or Explorer, you'll gain immediate access to 5 fun starter projects which are explained in a simple but fun way.
Below are the 5 FREE starter projects which will be included with your order!
- Annoy-A-Buddy-Tuck away your Pioneer or Explorer in a coworkers cube, sit back and get ready to laugh. Watch them go crazy looking for where an annoying chirping sound is coming from. BUT! We won't make it easy on them to find, the chirp is at random time intervals, and will only be heard if your Pioneer or Explorer is in a dark place. Starter Project.
- Collision Warning System, thanks to the magic of sonar, this handy piece of code will help you determine how close or far you are from hitting an object!
- Larson Scanner, remember KITT from knight rider or the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica? You'll get the code you need to make your own iconic versions of their cycling lights!
Color Gauge, tons of projects need a way to notify the user how much time is left, or how full something is like an oil tank in a visual way. Well, this will do exactly that using high brightness LEDS! You'll be able to see the status of your gauge from clear across the room!
Night Lite, thanks to the Pioneers built in LDR sensor, you'll be able to create your very own nite lite perfect for those late night trips to the loo or keeping your little ones scary monsters away at night!
Once you've mastered everything which the Pioneer Edition has to offer you'll want to start experimenting with other hardware.
But not just any hardware! You'll want something which will allow you to interact with the world around you. That's why we also offer the Pioneer PLUS edition which allows you to build all the great projects shown above.
52 Piece Kit
The Dr.Duino Pioneer Edition comes as a fun kit which needs to be assembled. Depending on skill level it takes between 60 & 90 minutes.
Assembly manual is written in a Fun, step by step, highly detailed manual.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We stand behind our products and more importantly customers. We guarantee that you will love it or your money back within 30 days of receiving your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take to put together? Assembly takes approximately 60-90 minutes depending on your soldering skills. With extra large soldering pads, and lots of room between components you're going to love building it.
- What boards can I use with it? The Pioneer was specifically designed for any Arduino Uno compatible board. This does not work with an Arduino Nano, but the Explorer Edition Does!
- What is the Expansion Pack? It's a set of sensors and an actuator which allows you to move outside the limits of the Pioneer kit and interact with the world around you. With the expansion pack, you'll be able to build the Social Distancing Kit, Halloween Prop Maker, Desktop Thermometer and Electronic Bubble Level. You can purchase the Pioneer and Expansion Pack here.